A newer me? o yes, a lot. a total make over....
I never decided until recently that I needed to change everything ... my looks. I have dramatically changed. From a 38" waistline , I am now down to 31". From a heavy 190 lbs, I am now a slender 144 lbs. all in 7 months. A total makeover. and I will be visiting the gym soon... to firm up whatever lost I have made in the past.
It feels good. I feel sexy. I feel light. And my friends are noticing. I do not want to look like a 45 year old man. I want to look like a delectable 45 year old man! hahahahahahhahahahhaha..A statement!
and it is producing results..... whatever that means................
an ego-boost, you tell me. Oh , definitely! for why not? I can be what the younger men of these days can possibly be. I have learned to realize that having a good phsyique is quite advantageous. and it is making its dent. For surely, I can still be on the watch prey! hahahahahahaha
Come on, guys. We don't want to be looking like respectable 45 year olds. Let us look like tasty 45 year old guys! And I am not kidding.........
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment