Friday, November 26, 2004

The Day Passed

Last November 2o, I reached the age of 44. At last! Anyway, it was not much. What did I do? Nothing, perhaps except to attend the birthday party of a friend, whose natal day fell on the 21st and celebrated it on the 20th. It has been 2 years straight since ke kept on inviting me to his party at nakakalibre ako ng handa. Kaya hayun, pinaghanda niya talaga both our birthday. What a sweet and thoughtful friend!

So what is it like to age 1 year more? walang pinagbago. just the same. ang mahirap nga lang, tinamaan ang ego kasi nga tumanda ng isang taon pa. I hope I gained some insights pa rin as I grow old at para naman hindi ako tumanda ng paurong.

Wala akong masyadong mood ngayon magsulat. next time na ulit. sa susunod babawian ko kayo ng isang kilometrong panulat ko... ngayon eto lang muna........

No comments: